The European Multiple MOOC Aggregator (EMMA) is happy to announce the EMMA Summer School, taking place from 4-11 July on the beautiful island of Ischia in Italy. The summer school is aimed at anyone interested in setting up and running a MOOC on EMMA. During this week long course you will learn:
- How to choose a MOOC approach that best suits your resources and pedagogical objectives
- How to design your MOOC according to best practice and sound instructional design principles
- How to prepare your content for uploading, translation and transcription on the EMMA platform
- How to deliver your MOOC to take advantage of the different functionalities possible within EMMA
- How to use the monitoring and analytical functionalities of the platform to evaluate the success of your MOOC from both the learner and the provider perspective.
View the programme here.
More details about the the Summer School here.
Sessions will be led by a number of well-known practitioners. Sharing their experience in creating and delivering MOOCs, they will also provide practical information as well as tips and suggestions. Organisational aspects to do with licensing, IPR and the management of the MOOC when made available on EMMA will also be addressed as part of the week-long programme.
This summer school is being organised together with Federica Weblearning platform & The European Association for Technology Enhanced Learning (JTEL) and is running alongside the JTEL summer school with which it is sharing a number of exchange and collaboration opportunities.
Do you want to launch a MOOC with EMMA or to attend to one? Visit this page for futher information.