Run your MOOC on EMMA for free.
Submit the ‘Request for participation form’ by 20 June 2016 and participate in the selection!
What is EMMA?
EMMA is a 30-month pilot action supported by the European Commission that provides an innovative system for the delivery of free, open, online courses (MOOCs) in multiple languages.
Hosting for selected MOOCs will be guaranteed for free until May 2017.
Benefits that you can have for free
- Free hosting of your MOOC on the EMMA platform.
- Use of the automated translation system for your videos and lesson texts (8 languages available).
- Use of tools for peer assignment and student toolbox creation.
- Use of learning analytics, tracking and ad hoc survey tools.
- Use of the Blog.
- The support of a professional communication service for student recruitment and institutional visibility.
- Access to a community of MOOC providers willing to share their know-how and experience.
What is expected from you
- Willingness to give feedback on the EMMA experience.
- Willingness to edit automatic transcriptions and translations.
- Willingness to collaborate on EMMA activities.
- Conformity to the EMMA quality standards.
Submit the Request for participation FORM
EMMA evaluation committee will select 20 MOOCs from amongst those submitted within 7 days of the closing date of the selection period according to the following criteria:
- Reputation of the teacher/expert/institution affiliated to a discipline.
- Presence of an active community linked to the teacher/expert/institution.
- Number of languages in which the MOOC will be delivered.
Only submissions received by the deadline will be considered.
Should your proposal be selected, our team will support you in the delivery of your MOOC.No Fields Found.